Veröffentlicht am 28.04.2012 auf youtube
This video was created using JWildfire and demonstrates the morphing features of the new movie maker which was recently introduced with version 0.45.
I just took 5 flames I created earlier, let them morph and chose a global camera movement script. This took me 5 minutes at all :-) Render time was of course much longer, it took serveral hours to compute the 1440 frames.
To avoid those nasty behaviour which cause banning the video if you use commercial background music I now just created my own music using Garageband on the iPad. This is not perfect because I'm no musician but fits well enough, I think.
I think this is my best video so far (I put much effort into designing the base flames), I hope you enjoy :-)